My Money View
At Liberty National Bank, you can Expect the Best ® in money management tools.
Set yourself up for success with My Money View, a no-cost Personal Financial Management tool from Liberty National Bank. Save hundreds of
dollars every year by tracking spending, setting goals and establishing realistic budgets.
Learn more about the features of My Money View:
Why Use My Money View
My Money View will give you financial control
and save you time and money. You’ll know where your money goes, how much you are saving, and be able to set goals and track progress.
You can sync accounts with nearly 15,000 financial institutions.
Click here or on the graphic for a video introduction to My Money View.
- Get your complete financial picture.
- Tag transactions to understand spending habits.
- Make informed choices with the cash flow calendar.
- Visually track your progress, reach financial goals quicker and easier.
- Stay informed with account alerts.
- Monitor total assets and debt for up-to-date net worth.
Syncing Other AccountsSyncing other accounts in My Money View for a complete financial picture
is simple. Then you can track your account relationships with almost all financial institutions automatically,
including credit card providers and investment firms. Once all of your accounts are synced, track spending,
set budgets, calculate your net worth and more.
You’ll receive a notification on your My Money View dashboard once the account has been synced successfully.
- Select “Add” above your current account listing.
- Select an institution or use the search to find your institution.
- Enter in the required information and select “Connect”.
Click here or on the graphic for a video introduction to My Money View’s Tools for syncing accounts.
Managing Cash FlowThe cash flow calendar brings your budget to life through an interactive calendar.
With the calendar you can see how much money you have available to pay bills and other expenses day by day. . . allowing you to make informed choices on
when to schedule bills and other spending.
Your bill or income will now appear in the My Money View calendar for you, whether it’s a monthly, weekly or quarterly payment.
- Navigate to the “Cashflow” tab.
- Select “Add Income” or “Add Bill” from above the calendar view.
- Complete the required fields
(Name your bill/income, how much and often you get paid or what amount is due).
- Click the “Add Bill” or “Add Income” button on the bottom of the form.
Click here or on the graphic for a video introduction to My Money View’s Tools for managing cash flow.
Setting GoalsVisually tracking your financial goals can help you take control and makes reaching
your goals much quicker and easier. Create savings goals in My Money View, like saving for a vacation, or a debt reduction goal, like paying off a high-rate credit card.
Keep in mind, your Goal Summary at the bottom of the page will update your completion date and the amount needed per month according to your preferences in the form.
- Select “Add A Goal” on the goal dashboard.
- Select your desired pay off or savings goal.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click the “Create” button to complete the process of adding a new goal.
Goals will automatically update your progress and will reflect your day-to-day account balances in My Money View.
Click here or on the graphic for a video introduction to My Money View’s Tools for setting financial goals.
How to Budget
The power of My Money View is in helping you monitor how you are spending your money.
Learn how to set up Spending Targets with My Money View’s budget feature.
In the Budget tab you can monitor your spending targets each month and view monthly spending trends.
Budgets within My Money View are tracked using the tags from the Dashboard transaction feed.
Budgets in My Money View will always run from the first to the last day of each month. Spending Targets are automatically color-coded based on your spending progress.
- Click on “Budget” at the top of the page.
- Click on the Spending Target you’d like to edit from the list.
- At the top of the page, click the “EDIT” or “DELETE” button.
- You can change the name, amount, tags, and accounts associated with this Spending Target from here.
Click here or on the graphic for a video introduction to My Money View’s budget tools.